Sunday, July 30, 2006

A First Hand Account of the Seige in Beirut

The following is a first hand account of a young Filipino-American woman who happened to be in Beirut when the attacks started. Some things have changed since then. The death toll has gone up.
Her uncle is a friend of mine who told me of her story last weekend over a few drinks. I reprint it with her permission. The experience, as well as the impressions and opinions expressed below are hers. I post this because it may be of interest to some of you and not because I am expressing any of my own opnions about the situation.
I have my opinions about what’s happening but do not feel the need to express them now. (More)


(Taken from http://www.rickycarandang.com - Ricky Carandang Reporting)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home